Obtaining a mortgage for a home or investment property can be a stressful time for many people. This is why it is important to use Marshe Finance as we have done it many times before and can assist you in providing stress free solutions for your individual needs.
With access to over 30 lenders in the market and hundreds of products on offer, we can step you through the process and ultimately find you the best financing solution. We work with you, taking the time to understand your current position and your plans for the future so we can assist you in structuring the right loan.
Although many people think that the best loan is the one with the lowest interest rate, this may not be the case. You should also consider application fees and ongoing fees as well as the functionality of your loan. There is no point going for the cheapest rate if it doesn’t give you the flexibility to pay your principal off faster. Poor loan strategies can cost you tens of thousands of dollars over the life of your home loan. This is money that you could have kept in your pocket or invested in another property.
1. Contact Marshe Finance and talk to one of our registered brokers to organise a meeting
a. Prior to the meeting we will provide you with a checklist of the required documents we will need to assess your position
2. We will meet with you and listen to you – understanding your situation so we can provide the right loan product for your needs
3. We will determine your borrowing power and assist you in choosing the right loan
4. We sit with you and help you complete the paperwork so that you can be assured that no information is missing and your loan application will not be delayed
5. After receiving pre-approval for your loan, you can continue to look for a property to purchase
6. After making an offer, contact your broker and advise them of the details, providing them with a copy of the sales contract and details of other parties involved in the transaction such as the vendors solicitor and the real estate agent
7. The bank, who we have selected to provide you with your loan, will organise a valuation of the property
8. Subject to the valuation of the property by the bank, you will receive unconditional approval
9. Look forward to settlement and let the broker do all the communicating with the lender and solicitors to ensure that settlement takes place on time.
We do all of this for you and it costs you nothing! We are remunerated by the lenders and we disclose this with you during our initial meeting.