- Rental demand is shown to be high with a strong rental market showing vacancy rates of only 1.1%;
- Average yield in Northmead of 5.2% is higher than Sydney average;
- Population growth over the last 5 years has also been a strong 8%;
- GDP growth of 3.3% positions this area as one of Australia’s fastest growing regional economies;
- Well serviced by transport links including rail and arterial roads and is close to many leading educational facilities;
- Centrally located and easily accessible by road, rail and ferry. The newly completed $100 million Transport Interchange brings over 50,000 people into the City on a daily basis, quickly and efficiently
- Located in the heart of Sydney, Parramatta City is Australia’s sixth largest CBD and is the economic capital of Greater Western Sydney. As part of the University’s Faculties of Health, the Medicine Faculty is the largest and most comprehensive grouping of health and medical education and research in the Asia Pacific region.